About Summer College
For 60 years, Syracuse University Summer College has been giving high school students the opportunity to learn about potential careers and college majors through its renowned pre-college program. Students navigate daily life much like a college student – they live in a residence hall, have meals with friends in a dining hall, take college-level classes, and participate in social activities and events. Students return home and to their high schools with less anxiety and intimidation about going to college, and more enthusiasm and a sense of being ‘ready’ for college.
In 2019, high school students from 36 US states and 25 countries attended Syracuse University Summer College.
Summer College offers over 60 pre-college programs from ten of Syracuse University’s schools and colleges including:
- School of Architecture
- College of Arts and Sciences
- School of Education
- College of Engineering & Computer Science
- David B. Falk College of Sport and Human Dynamics
- School of Information Studies
- Martin J. Whitman School of Management
- Maxwell School of Citizenship and Public Affairs
- S.I. Newhouse School of Public Communications
- College of Visual and Performing Arts
- University College
The Summer College Office
While the Summer College office is comprised of only a few key staff members, we work extensively with offices and departments across campus year round to ensure the student experience is engaging, safe, and fun.
Keep Me Updated
Want to learn more about Syracuse University Summer College? Sign up to receive emails with news, dates, deadlines, and information!