Summer College for High School Students
700 University Ave
Syracuse, NY 13244
Congratulations on being accepted to Summer College! We feel that you have the ability and skills to succeed in our programs.
In order to secure a spot for this summer, be sure to do each of the following:
1. Pay the deposit using our Summer College Payment Portal:
The deposit is due one week after the acceptance letter has been received in order secure a spot in the program. Please refer to your acceptance letter for your specific deposit deadline. A reminder will be sent via email or phone prior to the payment deadline.
2-Week Program Deposit Amount: $500 (per 2-week program)
3-Week Program Deposit Amount: $1,000
4-Week Program Deposit Amount: $1,500
6-Week Program Deposit Amount: $2,000
Payment must be made in U.S. currency by check, money order, MasterCard, Visa, American Express, Discover, or JCP. Applicants who plan to pay by check should allow time for check clearance.
All fees must be paid in full (for the 6-week & Session I programs) on or before May 31, 2018. For programs with start dates after July 2, all program fees must be paid in full three weeks prior to the start of the program.
2. Fill out all required forms by the posted deadline. Please see the Required Forms page for a full listing of forms. A portion of the forms can be submitted online and require electronic signatures of the student and parent/guardian.
3. Activate your Net ID (beginning in May). Your Net ID allows you to log into our computers on campus as well as access your Syracuse University email address. Visit the Required Forms page for instructions.
4. Review the appropriate Move-In & Orientation schedule for your particular program (updated orientation schedules will be uploaded in April). In addition, review the Residence Life Information and What To Do pages, since these pages will provide you with helpful information.
Move-in for residential students is the Saturday before their program begins from 1pm-5pm.
All students are required to attend the mandatory orientation beginning Saturday at 5:30pm through 9pm (dinner included) and all day Sunday.
Detailed schedules will be provided at move-in.
Commuter students will have modified orientation schedules which will be provided ahead of time.
5. Keep checking your email! We will be sending weekly emails as the program approaches as well as instructions for moving in, where to park, and directions to campus.
Want to Hear from a Summer College Alum?
If you are undecided, please don’t hesitate to contact our office for more information or reach out to our Summer College Ambassadors. These students have attended Summer College in previous years and are happy to share their experience with you and answer any questions you may have!
If you’re on campus, let us know! We’d love to meet with you. You can also take a virtual tour of campus online.