Summer College offers a wide variety of activities!
Take part in Free events – both on and off campus:
- Utilize the work-out facilities, gyms, pools and tennis courts
- Watch a recently released movie at a ‘Movie on the Quad’ event
- Attend a program in your residence hall main lounge – approximately 3 events per week. Examples of previous programs are: Pool tournaments, Cooking lessons, Kickball, Tye-Dye, Ice-cream socials, Animal Therapy Session, etc.
- Join the Social Committee and plan events for you and your peers!
Summer College staff plan exciting trips on weekends throughout the summer. The following trips require a student to sign up at the Summer College office and are offered at a subsidized cost. Depending on the length of trip, include lunch and/or dinner may be included:
Details Coming Soon!
Syracuse University is set in the heart of the City of Syracuse. It’s a city with a rich history that offers a wide array of resources. From the fascinating Erie Canal parks that dot the east-west route of the historic canal, to our terrific fishing, gorgeous lakes and numerous scenic parks, to the wide variety of performing and visual arts – the Greater Syracuse area is a community that has it all!
If you’re interested in visiting the nearby Mall – Destiny USA – students can take the Centro bus for just $2. Students must also sign out at the residence hall main desk when leaving campus.
- SU Facts
- City of Syracuse Fact Sheet
- SU North Campus Map
- SU South Campus Map
- Marshall St. Map
Department of Recreation Services
The Staff at the Syracuse University Department of Recreation Services encourages and are happy to assist you in maintaining an active and healthy lifestyle throughout the summer. We hope that you will take advantage of the various facilities provided for you to make that effort to get-in or stay-in shape, or simply enjoy recreation with your friends. Information regarding hours and facilities can be found online at: http://recreationservices.syr.edu/