The Summer College 2017 application will be live for normal admissions on/around February 1, 2017 !
- EducationUSA Academy applications are live now!
Important Information Regarding the Application Process:
- The Summer College online application is hosted in association with Summer at Syracuse. It can be found at https://summeratsyracuse.slideroom.com/
- An account must be created. Please use the name of the student when creating the account and provide an email address that you check regularly as this will be the primary mode of communication.
- After you establish your account, you will be required to click on the link in a confirmation e-mail sent to you by SlideRoom.
- Once you login, click on “Start a New Submission.”
- On the left, and under “Category,” select “Summer College for High School.”
- Select the Summer College Application for your desired program of study and continue through the application steps.
We’ve also created an online video tutorial for instructions on starting your applications.
The Summer College application procedure asks students to complete the application through SlideRoom, and supply:
- A teacher or guidance counselor recommendation that addresses the applicant’s maturity, self-discipline, and potential for success in a college-level program of study
- A high school transcript supplemented with a copy of the most recent report card. It can be an unofficial or official grade report.
- Applicants for Acting and Musical Theater are required to submit an audition.
- Students applying to the following Art and Design programs are asked to submit a portfolio of 2 – 3 pieces of recent work, which can be uploaded with your application: Art, Fashion Design, Graphic Design, Industrial Design, and Interior Design. A portfolio is not required for students applying to the Architecture, Filmmaking, or Photography Programs.
- The deadline for financial aid applications – April 15, 2017
- The deadline for international applications – April 15, 2017
- The deadline for completed applications – May 1, 2017
- Earlier applications are strongly encouraged, as most programs have limited enrollment. Applicants requesting Financial Aid are also encouraged to apply early, as the limited amount of aid is often exhausted prior to the deadline. All applications are processed in the order they are received.